Position: Sales Team Lead
Reporting To: Regional Sales Manager
As a Sales Team Lead, you will be in charge of the Sales Agents in your territory. You will be responsible for managing sales, ensuring that targets are attained, and handling clients in the territory. You have to be dynamic, self-motivated, have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Identifying and recruiting potential sales agents;
- Supporting sales agents through field coaching;
- Managing sales for your territory to ensure tight coverage;
- Tracking sales agents' use of selling tools;
- Tracking lead generation and the selling process;
- Managing sales agents attitude;
- Ensure sales agents operate within weekly work plans;
- Do Check-in Calls with Sales Agents;
- Assist sales agents with lead follow-ups and closure;
- Conduct Sales Agents weekly sales meetings; and
- Coordinate After Sales Customer Service.
- Proven experience in a sales role in the energy sector
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota
- Strong leadership abilities and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think and plan strategically, plan, manage, and act to achieve set outcomes.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and meet targets.
- Passion for irrigation and in-depth knowledge of the industry and current trends adaptable for SunCulture
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment
- Have the ability to handle pressure, meet targets, keep a cool-temper, and handle rejection gracefully.
- Be organized and be an expert in time management- both at personal and team levels
- A diploma or degree is an added advantage.
Individuals in these locations are encouraged to apply: Kitale, Eastern. Upper Mountain ( Embu, Meru) , Central Rift ( Eldoret)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying